When can I get a tattoo?
1. We are by appointment only (except for First Fridays Flash). You will need to email us to set up an appointment.
Am I eligible to get a tattoo?
2. I am 18 or older, with valid driver’s license or passport.
3. I have no medical conditions that might prevent getting a tattoo (such as being pregnant, skin conditions, etc.—if unsure just ask!).
What type of tattoo am I going to get?
4. Find the design you like---if you don’t know, then we don’t know!
5. Decide on the approximate size of the tattoo, and location on your body (of course we can help with this!).
6. Understand that different types and different locations affect the price. A 4-inch traditional tattoo (bold colors, thick lines) on your thigh (large, flat area, with a firm muscle under it) may cost less than a 2-inch, fine line (tattoo machines vibrate---thin lines are difficult!) tattoo on your ribcage (an uneven, tender surface). One is much easier to do than the other, regardless of size.
Which artist is right for me?
7. All of our artists are very good at what they do, and can do most tattoos---so if you have a limited amount of time, then first available may be the way to go (but we don’t take walk-ins, you need to make an appointment). For first available, email us at: Sacred.Sisters.Ink@gmail.com
8. In looking through their Instagram, you will see that each artist is unique. As such, you may find one of them is worth your wait.
When contacting the artist (see below links to each artist's page)?
9. Please include the design, size and location. We strongly recommend attaching a reference picture. Yes, we understand that you desire something truly unique—and we can do that; but by sending a reference picture, we are able to get a really good idea where to start (and as such will be much more likely to be able to quote you at the time). Email is the best way for contact.
10. If it is a cover, or you have other tattoos (or marks, or scars) in the area, then please include a picture of the location you wish to get tattooed.
What do I do on the day of the appointment?
11. Make sure you have eaten, wear comfortable clothing, no children in the studio, bring valid ID, please do not bring several people for moral support—one friend is good.